Terms & Conditions
1. To book your holiday or check availability simply enter your required holiday dates into the calendar. This will generate a list of accommodation for you to choose from.
2. No holiday will be guaranteed until a deposit has been paid. Once payment has been received, you will receive a booking confirmation. This acknowledgment may go into your spam mail; please check.
3. We are acting as Coastal Holidays, a private rental company, approved contractor of Haven.
4. FULL PAYMENT is required when booking within four weeks of your holiday start date.
5. If you wish to book over the phone rather than online – please contact us on 07779040031.
6. The deposit is used as a security bond – which will be refunded within seven days of the departure of your holiday, providing that no damage has been done internally or externally to the caravan. The caravan also needs to be left tidy and no breakages.
7. In all of the caravans there is a strict no slime policy.
8. You are not permitted to smoke inside of the caravan. If you smoke near the caravan, make sure that you are not near any open windows or doors. Please do not discard any cigarette butts by the caravan – these are to be placed in the bins which are around the park.
9. Please empty the bins in the caravan at the end of your holiday and use the large waste disposal bins around the park.
10. You are welcome to use disposable BBQ’s. However, these must not be used within the caravan, or anywhere near the decking.
11. Out of courtesy of the owners, please do not have the heating on high or leave the heating on when you are out and about – the owners get charges A LOT of money.
12. Please keep the noise during the night to a minimum – this is a family park, and people like to relax and sleep at night.
13.The deposit is non-refundable – if you wish to change the date of your holiday – this is free for the first date change – however, further changes will result in charge of £50.
14. Any cancellations after four weeks are charged at the full amount – if we are able to rebook the holiday – we will refund what we are able to rent it out for less £50 handling fee.
15. Additional costs
At the time of booking, you are able to hire the following for the duration of your holiday:
Travel Cots £10 – extra charge
High Chair £10 – extra charge
If you have hired items these must remain in the caravan at the end of your holiday, failure to do so will result in your deposit refund being not returned.
16. Your book-in time will be 4 pm on the day of your arrival, and 10 am on the day of your departure. You may be able to book in for early arrival or late departure time, which you can request when you are booked in for your holiday.
16. COVID – in the event of the park being closed due to a pandemic or for any other reason you will be entitled to a full refund.
In the event of you having confirmed COVID, you will be entitled to a full refund.
17. Any breakages in the caravan will result in your security deposit being kept by Caravans Doniford Bay.
18. Please note: the following dogs are not accepted in the park: Pit Bull Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro & Japanese Tosa.